Leighton Meester is an American model, singer, and actress. She became very popular in the television and filming industry after she was starred on the American television drama series titled “Gossip Girl”. She started acting in the television industry way back in the year 1999. After her frequent appearances in the television, a lot of brand owners discovered her to be the perfect model of their products. Because of this, she was able to model in various brands such as Sunsilk, Reebok, Nikon, and Herbal Essences.
Leighton Meester was born on April 9, 1986 in the city of Fort Worth in the US state of Texas. She has been living in Los Angeles, California and in New York City most of her life, so it is no longer surprising why she ventured into the acting and modeling world. She is the daughter of Douglas Meester and Constance Haas. Her complete real name is Leighton Marissa Meester. Her ancestry included Welsh, Scottish, Irish, English, Dutch, and German.
When Leighton was still in the primary levels, she enrolled in the Professional Children’s School. After graduating, she enrolled in Hollywood High School and in the Beverly Hills High School that are located in the city of Los Angeles in California. But because of her modeling and acting career, she moved to a smaller private school and graduated there.
As of 2016, the net worth of Leighton Meester is around $5 million.
Some of the movies of Leighton Meester were Hangman’s Curse (2003), Inside (2006), Remember The Daze (2007), Killer Movie (2008), Going the Distance (2010), The Roommate (2011), The Oranges (2011), That’s My Boy (2012), The Judge (2014), By the Gun (2014), and Unity (2015). Some of her television shows were Law & Order (1999), Boston Public (2001), 7th Heaven (2004), 8 Simple Rules (2005), House (2006), and The Haunting of Sorority Row (2007).
Just like any other excellent actresses out there, Leighton Meester also received some acting awards such as Choice TV Actress: Drama in the 2008 and 2009 Teen Choice Awards and the Spotlight Award in the 2010 Hollywood Film Awards.
- Birth Name: Leighton Marissa Meester
- Nickname: Bla Bla, Lei Lei
- Date of Birth: April 9, 1986
- Age: 30
- Place of Birth: Fort Worth, Texas, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 53 kg
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Measurements: 34-24-34
- Father: Douglas Meester
- Mother: Constance Haas
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Adam Brody
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Singer
Social Media Account Details:
Interesting Facts About Leighton Meester
If you are thinking that you already know everything about Leighton Meester, then you are definitely wrong. There are some more interesting things about her, and some of them are the following:
1. She is one of those people in the entire world who are sending a lot of messages every single day. Yes, you guess, it right. She is a texting addict that she can never live a day without her phone at her side.
2. She is health conscious. As a matter of fact, she has his own personal fitness trainer, and he is Justin Falahi. However, she never goes to any fitness gym. She prefers working out at the comfort of her own home.
3. Leighton is a big fan of music. She has some music artists that she idolized the most like Neil Young, Incubus, and Chris Cornell. Her favorite song, which is titled “Out on the Weekend” is sung by Neil Young.
4. She was born in the prison. It was simply because her mother was once involved in a certain drug case, causing her to be imprisoned.
5. Just like any other person in the world, Leighton Meester also has her own guilty pleasure. This guilty pleasure of hers is flying first class. It might be very expensive, but we cannot blame her since she has all the means to do it.
6. When it comes to styling, her ultimate idol is none other than her mom. Yes, her mom does not style too much, which is why she idolizes her. Simple yet elegant, this is what she wants when it comes to styling. Her favorite designer is none other than Valentino.
7. Her hair is actually a natural blond. Even so, right after she auditioned for her interesting role for the hit American television show titled “Gossip Girl”, she was advised to have a brunette hair.
8. Aside from English, Leighton also speaks French. And take note, she is very fluent in speaking French.
9. She dances very well. It is simply because she has studied how to dance well. She has enrolled into jazz and ballet classes. When she was in high school, she attended classes for modern dance.
10. She has done a very secret wedding with her handsome husband, Adam Brody.