Eva Longoria is an American actress, model, businesswoman, activist, movie producer, and film director. At first, Eva was just a constant guest star in a number of American television series. She started to rise into great prominence right after portraying the role of Isabella Brana in the daytime soap opera titled “The Young and the Restless”. Regarding her modeling career, Eva has got to work with a number of well known brands in the world like Hanes and L’Oreal. She has also appeared in a number of fashion and men’s magazines such as FHM, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and Marie Claire.
Eva Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in the city of Corpus Christi in the US state of Texas. Her real name is Eva Jacqueline Longoria. She is the youngest one in the four all-girl siblings. The name of her father is Enrique Longoria, Jr. and her mother is named Ella Eva Mireles. She was raised by a Roman Catholic family.
While Eva Longoria was studying high school, she also worked as a waiter in Wendy’s food chain. During her college days, she enrolled in the Texas A&M University-Kingsville where she graduated with the degree of Kinesiology. For her master’s degree, she studied Chicano Studies in the California State University, Northridge.
As of 2016, the net worth of Eva Longoria is around $35 million.
Some of the films of Eva Longoria were Snitch’d (2003), Carlita’s Secret (2004), Harsh Times (2005), The Sentinel (2006), The Heartbreak Kid (2007), Lower Learning (2008), Without Men (2010), For Greater Glory (2012), A Dark Truth (2013), Frontera (2014), Any Day (2015), and Low Riders (2016). Some of her television shows were Beverly Hills, 90210 (2000), Dragnet (2003 – 2004), Saturday Night Live (2005), George Lopez (2006), Children’s Hospital (2008), Welcome to the Family (2013), The Simpsons (2013), Brooklyn Nine Nine (2014), and Devious Maids (2016).
Eva Longoria has acquired a number of acting awards such as Outstanding Actress in a Daytime Drama in the 2002 ALMA Awards, Person of the Year in the 2006 ALMA Awards, TV Series International in the 2007 Bambi Awards, and Favorite Female TV Star in the 2007 People’s Choice Awards.
- Birth Name: Eva Jacqueline Longoria
- Nickname: Eva
- Date of Birth: March 15, 1975
- Age: 41
- Place of Birth: Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 48 kg
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Measurements: 35-25-35
- Father: Enrique Longoria, Jr.
- Mother: Ella Eva Mireles
- Marital Status: Married
- Spouse: Jose Baston
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Businesswoman, Movie Producer, Film Director
Social Media Account Details:
Interesting Facts About Eva Longoria
Just like the other people in the world, there are also a lot of interesting things about Eva Longoria that you should know. For sure, you will find these things worth knowing, so sit back and enjoy reading some interesting things about her.
1. She got married to a French professional basketball player who is one of the best basketball players in the San Antonio Spurs team in the National Basketball Association. He is none other than Tony Parker. Eva and Tony tied the knot way back in the year 2007, but they got divorced in the year 2011.
2. Unlike the other celebrities who were born and raised in the city, Eva Longoria is different in terms of place where she grew up. She was raised in a ranch in Texas where she only saw a lot of animals and the Mother Nature as well.
3. Aside from English, Eva also knows how to speak another language, which is Spanish. You will surely commend her the moment you hear her speaking Spanish fluently.
4. A lot of people have this thought that Eva Longoria has a Colombian descent. Some even think that she has an ancestry of Spanish. Here is a thing, Eva is of Mexican descent and nothing more than that. Now you know, at least.
5. She is a tattoo lover. Yes, you read it right. She has several tattoos that are located all over her body. You can tattoos on her neck, back, wrist, and hand.
6. Aside from being a Hollywood actress and businesswoman, she also experienced being a beauty queen once in her life. She was hailed Miss Corpus Christi USA way back in the year 1998.
7. Just in case you do not know, Eva is also an in demand model in various fashion and men’s magazines. In fact, she was declared as the number one hottest woman in the world, and this was according to the Hot 100 List of Maxim magazine in the year 2005.
8. She was one of the casts of the hit American television series, which was titled “Desperate Housewives”. She played the role of Gabrielle Solis.