Angie Harmon is an American fashion model and actress, who has starred in a number of movies and television series. Before she ventured into the filming and television industry, she has still tried to be a very in demand model. At the very young age, she started her modeling career. In the year 1987, she won the modeling contest conducted by the world renowned fashion magazine known as Seventeen. She reached the peak of her modeling career way back in the 90’s. She has modeled in various fashion and men’s magazines such as Esquire, Cosmopolitan, and ELLE. She has also experienced walking in the runway for a number of fashion brands such as Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani, and Calvin Klein.
Angie Harmon was born on August 10, 1972 in the town of Highland Park in the US state of Texas. Her real name is Angela Michelle Harmon. Her father was named Lawrence Paul Harmon, while her mother was named Daphne Demar Caravageli. She has an ancestry of Greek, Cherokee, and Irish. She actually started modeling at a very young age, and she began showing in television way back in the year 1995.
Angie Harmon was not able to graduate in college because she decided to pursue her modeling and acting career right after graduating in high school. During her high school days, she enrolled and graduated in Highland Park High School located in the town of Highland Park in the US state of Texas.
As of 2016, the net worth of Angie Harmon is around $20 million.
Some of the movies where Angie Harmon starred with were Lawn Dogs (1997), Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000), Good Advice (2001), Agent Cody Banks (2003), Fun with Dick and Jane (2005), End Game (2006), Glass House: The Good Mother (2006), and Seraphim Falls (2007). Some of the television shows she had were Renegade (1995), Baywatch (1996), Law & Order (1998 – 2001), Inconceivable (2005), Living Proof (2008), and Rizzoli & Isles (2010 – 2016).
Because of her excellence in the television and filming industry, she has received a number of awards and recognitions and some of these were Outstanding Female Actor in a Leading Role in a Drama Series or Special in the 2012 Gracie Awards and Favorite Cable TV Actress in the 2015 People’s Choice Awards.
Birth Name: Angela Michelle Harmon
Date of Birth: August 10, 1972
Place of Birth: Highland Park, Texas, USA
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 64 kg
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Marital Status: Separated
Spouse: Jason Sehorn
Occupation: Actress, Model
Social Media Account Details:
Interesting Facts About Angie Harmon
If you are digging so much more interesting things about Angie Harmon, then consider yourself lucky. Here are some interesting facts regarding Angie Harmon that you should keep in mind:
1. Angie Harmon is a married woman, and she is very thankful for being blessed with three kids. They were Finley, Avery, and Emery.
2. Even though she is a very famous Hollywood actress and starred in a number of movies and television shows, she still watches films and television shows. With that being said, she loves Stewie, whom is a character in the television show she loves watching that is titled “Family Guy”.
3. She has this weird thing that she loves, and you might laugh at her when you know it. She is obsessed with the lighting that can be found in the bathroom of an airplane. How’s that for you?
4. A lot of people think that Angie is one of those celebrities who enhance their appearance through botox. However, this is definitely a wrong thought. Angie honestly said that she never had botox ever. She has the natural beauty God has given her.
5. Just like any other moms out there, she has a great passion in cooking. She loves cooking various dishes that are loved by her entire family. However, you should not dare her to do baking since she never does it, and she does feel like doing it.
6. She loves styling. Well, there is no question about that since she is a model and a celebrity in Hollywood. She personally idolizes the style of Daphne Guinness. In fact, she is also her favorite fashion designer.
7. Angie is mistakenly identified to be a daughter of the famous movie and television actor, Mark Harmon. The truth is, he is not her father and they do not have any relation to each other. They just have the same surname.
8. She loves going to beaches and do some swimming. In fact, once in her life, she was stung by a stingray while swimming. The sting can be found right there on her stomach.