An American singer, songwriter, actor, and a host, Adam Levine has been the lead singer of Maroon 5 since the start. With his presence alluring the masses, Adam has seen his repertoire rocketed to the skies. With an active career in the musical industry since 1994 when he along with his friends joined in for Kara’s Flowers.
We’ve got some more facts about him down below in the blog. Read along.
Adam Noah Devine as he is known by was born on March 18, 1979. His was born in Los Angeles and grew up there. His parents were Fred Levine and Patsy Levine. His father was the founder of retail chain M. Fredric whereby his mother was an admissions counselor. He also has two uncles, Timothy Noah, a journalist and author and Peter Noah, a television presenter.
He was enrolled in Brentwood School whereupon he managed to find his future bandmates, Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden.
He started his career with a band Kara’s Flowers that he formed with his Brentwood High Students Mickey Madden, Jesse Carmichael, and Ryan Dusick. The group went on to have a gig in West Hollywood, California.
It was in 1997 when independent producer Tommy Allen caught a glimpse of them performing at a beach party. Tommy Allen proceeded to record an 11-track album with the band.
The band broke up later on and subsequently formed Maroon 5 later on as part of the reunion of the group. Adam Levine as acted as the lead singer for the band right from its start. He has also been part of The Voice as a lead coach since the start of the show.
His monetary worth is valued at $ 50 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth while the Richest records his worth as $ 35 million.
His annual salary is around $ 6 million while his home at Beverly Hills is valued at $ 4.8 million.
- Songs About Jane(2002)
- It Won’t Be Soon Before Long(2007)
- Hands All Over (2011)
- Overexposed (2012)
Singles as Artist
- “Heard ‘Em Say”- 2005
- “Say It Again”-2007
- “Bang Bang”-2008
- “Stereo Hearts”-2011
- “Man in the Mirror- 2011
- Yesterday- 2012
- My Life- 2012
- Heavy -2013
- Let It Be-2013
- Tiny Dancer -2013
- Somebody I Used to Know- 2014
- Lost Without U-2014
- Don’t Let the Sun Go down on Me-2014
- Lost Stars-2014
- Diamond On the Soles of her Shoes-2015
- Locked Away-2015
- God Only Knows-2015
- I’m So Humble-2016
- Golden Slumbers/ Carry That Weight/ The End- 2016
- Email! -2005
- Begin Again-2013
- Dave Kohl2015
- Pitch Perfect 2 2015
- Klown Forever2016
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping2017
- Fun Mom Dinner-TBA
- The Clapper -Filming
- Beverly Hills 90210- 1997
- Saturday Night Live – 2004-2014
- 30 Rock- 2009
- The Voice- 2011- Present
- American Horror Story: Asylum- 2013
- Family Guy- 2013
- Broad City- 2016
- Grammy Awards- 2005, 2006, 2008
- Billboard Music Awards- 2005, 2013
- American Music Awards- 2011, 2012
- MTV Music Video Award- 2004
- World Music Award – 2004
- Birthday – March 18, 1979
- Age (As of current 2016)- 37 years
- Place of Birth- Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Nationality- American
- Religion- Jewish
- Educational Qualification- University
- Height – 1.82 m
- Weight- 77 kg
- Father– Fred Levine
- Mother– Patsy Levine
- Brother–Michael and Sam
- Uncle- Timothy Noah and Peter Noah
- Married- Yes
- Spouse- Behati Prinsloo